ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Evangelina Bowman <ebow...@idalica.com>
Subject Re: physical inventory error
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:01:48 GMT

Hi,

I'm getting a similar error when trying to complete a POS order. After I
select the payment type and click the FINISH button, I get the error below.
SVN: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/trunk and Revision: 614868.

org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Could not commit transaction for
service [storeOrder] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction,
was rolled back instead because of: Service [createAcctgTransAndEntries]
threw an unexpected
exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
required parameter is missing: [OUT]
[createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId] (The following required parameter