ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ritz123 <ritesh.triv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what does layoutSettings.javascript[+0] mean?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 19:24:14 GMT

Thanks Scott. Perfect. That made sense.

Couple of more follow up questions - sorry

I see that both <set> and <property-map> tags have global attribute. I
presume declaring global = true would make those variables available to
other screens? also, I think I may have seen a case or two where UiLabelMap
is declared global multiple times when a screen is included within a screen
and both the screens have the same UiLabelMap declared. shouldnt all the
common uilabelmaps be loaded globally first?

Also, is it possible to use other dynamic content resource (like jsp) inside
a widget? basically to be able to use ftls in combination with jsps etc.?