ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepaks <deepak.sat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZK view handler?
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:25:54 GMT

I have been experimenting with ZK. Actually im new to both ofbiz and ZK (I
think its a dangerous mixture to be new to both). I have been using it just
as zul pages (just as JSP) and I think you can use the same things as in
jsp. But I think its not the ideal way to deal with things. Im having quite
a few problems because of these. Right now mainly security related.

Best way would be to try and integrate it with freemarker so that it can be
used wherever needed and also make use of all the advantages in
communicating to the core.