ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rashko Rejmer <rrej...@iguanait.com>
Subject Re: How we can edit the fields in <auto-field-service........../>
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 13:34:33 GMT
Hi,

You can find a lot of examples how to do that in the code.
You just have to override the name of the field(from the service).

E.g. if you want to hide field that is as an IN parameter to the
service:
<auto-fields-service service-name="updateAgreementTerm" />
<field name="agreementId" title="${uiLabelMap.AccountingAgreementId}">
<hidden/>
</field>

So this field will not appear in your form. The same with adding
different content to the field.

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer