ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Chris Howe <cjhowe76...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: embedd a component in another
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:09:27 GMT
Jacopo recently added the olap functionality to OFBiz in the special
purpose folder.  I gave instructions on how to incorporate openI last
year that uses mondrian
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Load+OpenI+%28Mondrian+Implementation%29+under+OFBiz

but to answer your question, the easiest place to put your customized
component is in the hot-deploy folder.  It will automatically get
loaded provided it has an ofbiz-component.xml file in the root of the
component.