ofbiz-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David E Jones <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Errors - What does it mean?
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 19:13:26 GMT

"transaction timout" - which is a misspelling, but means the  
transaction timed out and so was rolled back instead of committed

-David


On Nov 4, 2007, at 1:16 AM, Brendan Vogt wrote:

> Hi,
>
>
>
> What does this mean?
>
>
>
> 2007-11-04 10:04:03,125 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3)
> [InheritableTransactionContext.java:311:ERROR] Unable to roll back
> transaction
>
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Status is STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION at
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.rollback(Transaction
> Impl.java:438) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.InheritableTransactionContext.rollba
> ckAndThrow(InheritableTransactionContext.java:308) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.InheritableTransactionContext.comple
> te(InheritableTransactionContext.java:199) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.InheritableTransactionContext.commit
> (InheritableTransactionContext.java:146) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.GeronimoTransactionManager.commit(Ge
> ronimoTransactionManager.java:81) at
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:179
> ) at
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:165
> ) at
> org 
> .ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java: 
> 163)
> at org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java: 
> 105) at
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java: 
> 90) at
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .widget.screen.ScreenWidgetViewHandler.render(ScreenWidgetViewHandl
> er.java:78) at
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java: 
> 643)
> at
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 427)
> at org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java: 
> 189) at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595) at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:252) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173) at
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 248) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:202) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:213) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:178) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
> ) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
> ) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :107) at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 541) at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 148)
> at
> org 
> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
> 869)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
> a:527) at
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
> rkerThread.java:80) at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:684) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
> 2007-11-04 10:04:03,156 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3) [
> TransactionUtil.java:647:WARN ] ---- exception report
> ---------------------------------------------------------- WARNING: In
> getSetRollbackOnlyCause no stack placeholder was in place, here is the
> current location: Exception: java.lang.Exception Message: Current  
> Stack
> Trace ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.Exception: Current Stack Trace
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.getSetRollbackOnlyCause(Transac
> tionUtil.java:646)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:192
> )
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:165
> )
> org 
> .ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java: 
> 163)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:105)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:90)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .widget.screen.ScreenWidgetViewHandler.render(ScreenWidgetViewHandl
> er.java:78)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java: 
> 643)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 427)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:189)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:252)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 248)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:202)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:213)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:178)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :107)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 541)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 148)
> org 
> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
> 869)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
> a:527)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
> rkerThread.java:80)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:684) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
> 2007-11-04 10:04:03,171 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3) [
> ModelScreen.java:165:ERROR] ---- exception report
> ---------------------------------------------------------- Could not  
> commit
> transaction:  
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: Roll
> back error (with no rollbackOnly cause found), could not commit  
> transaction,
> was rolled back instead: javax.transaction.RollbackException:  
> Transaction
> timout (Transaction timout) Exception:
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException Message:  
> Roll back
> error (with no rollbackOnly cause found), could not commit  
> transaction, was
> rolled back instead: javax.transaction.RollbackException:  
> Transaction timout
> (Transaction timout) ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException: Roll back  
> error
> (with no rollbackOnly cause found), could not commit transaction,  
> was rolled
> back instead: javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timout
> (Transaction timout)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:204
> )
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:165
> )
> org 
> .ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java: 
> 163)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:105)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:90)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .widget.screen.ScreenWidgetViewHandler.render(ScreenWidgetViewHandl
> er.java:78)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java: 
> 643)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 427)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:189)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:252)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 248)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:202)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:213)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:178)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :107)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 541)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 148)
> org 
> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
> 869)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
> a:527)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
> rkerThread.java:80)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:684) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> javax.transaction.RollbackException: Transaction timout
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionIm
> pl.java:236)
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.manager.TransactionManagerImpl.commit(Transa
> ctionManagerImpl.java:143)
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.InheritableTransactionContext.comple
> te(InheritableTransactionContext.java:196)
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.InheritableTransactionContext.commit
> (InheritableTransactionContext.java:146)
> org 
> .apache 
> .geronimo.transaction.context.GeronimoTransactionManager.commit(Ge
> ronimoTransactionManager.java:81)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:179
> )
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.commit(TransactionUtil.java:165
> )
> org 
> .ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java: 
> 163)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:105)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:90)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .widget.screen.ScreenWidgetViewHandler.render(ScreenWidgetViewHandl
> er.java:78)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java: 
> 643)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 427)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:189)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:252)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 248)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:202)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:213)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:178)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :107)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 541)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 148)
> org 
> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
> 869)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
> a:527)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
> rkerThread.java:80)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:684) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
> 2007-11-04 10:04:03,171 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3) [
> TransactionUtil.java:555:WARN ] ---- exception report
> ---------------------------------------------------------- WARNING: In
> setTransactionBeginStack a stack placeholder was already in place,  
> here is
> where the transaction began: Exception: java.lang.Exception Message:  
> Tx
> Stack Placeholder ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.Exception: Tx Stack Placeholder
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.setTransactionBeginStack(Transa
> ctionUtil.java:549)
> org 
> .ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.begin(TransactionUtil.java: 
> 109)
> org 
> .ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.begin(TransactionUtil.java: 
> 55)
> org 
> .ofbiz.widget.screen.ModelScreen.renderScreenString(ModelScreen.java: 
> 127)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:105)
> org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderer.render(ScreenRenderer.java:90)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .widget.screen.ScreenWidgetViewHandler.render(ScreenWidgetViewHandl
> er.java:78)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.renderView(RequestHandler.java: 
> 643)
> org 
> .ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandler.doRequest(RequestHandler.java: 
> 427)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:189)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:252)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 248)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:202)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:213)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:178)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :107)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 541)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 148)
> org 
> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
> 869)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
> a:527)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
> rkerThread.java:80)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:684) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
> 2007-11-04 10:04:03,171 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor3) [
> TransactionUtil.java:557:WARN ] ---- exception report
> ---------------------------------------------------------- WARNING: In
> setTransactionBeginStack a stack placeholder was already in place,  
> here is
> the current location: Exception: java.lang.Exception Message:  
> Current Stack
> Trace ---- stack trace
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
> java.lang.Exception: Current Stack Trace
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.setTransactionBeginStack(Transa
> ctionUtil.java:556)
> org 
> .ofbiz 
> .entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.setTransactionBeginStack(Transa
> ctionUtil.java:550)
> org 
> .ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.begin(TransactionUtil.java: 
> 109)
> org 
> .ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.begin(TransactionUtil.java: 
> 55)
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.create(GenericDelegator.java:545)
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator.create(GenericDelegator.java:533)
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericValue.create(GenericValue.java:112)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.stats.ServerHitBin.saveHit(ServerHitBin.java:654)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.stats.ServerHitBin.countHit(ServerHitBin.java:208)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.stats.ServerHitBin.countHit(ServerHitBin.java:85)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.stats.ServerHitBin.countRequest(ServerHitBin.java:58)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ControlServlet.doGet(ControlServlet.java:255)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:688)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:252)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org.ofbiz.webapp.control.ContextFilter.doFilter(ContextFilter.java: 
> 248)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:202)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:173)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:213)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:178)
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105
> )
> org 
> .apache 
> .catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java
> :107)
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java: 
> 541)
> org 
> .apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java: 
> 148)
> org 
> .apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java: 
> 869)
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
> onnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.jav
> a:527)
> org 
> .apache 
> .tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWo
> rkerThread.java:80)
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.jav
> a:684) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> ----
>
>
>
> Brendan
>
>
>


Mime
View raw message