ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: default-resource-name
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:27:09 GMT
I would imagine, if you wanted internationalization of some generated
fields, then seems default-resource-name would be used.

since the internationalization has been a slow process, of refactoring
screens, does not mean it will not be used in the future.

if you generate some fields that are passed to the screen widget and you
want to have internationalization, then by all means use it.

Oscar Pablo sent the following on 1/7/2008 12:11 AM: