ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Brendan Vogt" <brendan.v...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Another One Failed
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:15:27 GMT
OK thanks Scott, but this is not the only one, there is a couple of similar
ones as well.  I assume they have the same meaning?

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Gray [mailto:lektran@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 5:49 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Another One Failed

SequenceValueItem keeps track of the next available set of ids for the
entity being stored (in this case the Example entity), if the entity has
never been stored before then there is no entry in the table for it so the
entity engine logs a warning and then goes about creating an entry.  You'll
only ever see the warning the first time an entity is stored.

Regards
Scott

On 03/01/2008, Brendan Vogt <brendan.vogt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I want to know I keep on getting this failed.  Even if it does not affect
> something (or so I think), I want to know why it happens:
>

> 2008-01-02 17:35:15,359 (http-0.0.0.0-8443-Processor2) [
> SequenceUtil.java:203:WARN ] [SequenceUtil.SequenceBank.fillBank] first
> select failed: will try to add new row, result set was empty for sequence
> [ServerHitBin] Used SQL: SELECT SEQ_ID FROM
public.SEQUENCE_VALUE_ITEMWHERE