ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Screens.xml file syntax documentation
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 18:42:10 GMT

I think most people learn through examples (both framework/examples
and the apps in applications and specialpurpose) and the various
resources people have posted on docs.ofbiz.org and other sites.

That's based on limited feedback though... so experienced from others
would be interesting to hear...

-David