ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Goosie <pe...@morevalue.nl>
Subject Re: Changing currenct without setting prices for each currency
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 14:28:28 GMT

Thanks Jacques,

Just would know for sure this feature is not implemented in one way or an
other. I have to figure out how it should work exactly.

We should work out of the default currency, in this case we use Euro.

I think actually only of the following steps:
- when the currency exchange rate will be changed, only all the sales prices
of the products should be changed in the changed currency.
- when a price of a product in euro changed, the prices of the other
currency of this product will be changed.

How much work will this be to get this done?

Goosie