ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Olaf Lüke <Olaf.Lu...@Bertelsmann.de>
Subject Re: embedd a component in another
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:20:45 GMT

The mondrian component itself works fine allready, but what is the best way
to access it from another component? is it possible to configure the
controller.xml from the frontend component in a way, that it renders a jsp
from the mondrian component and shows it? I cant find any hints in the
documentation for this.