ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Olaf L√ľke <Olaf.Lu...@Bertelsmann.de>
Subject embedd a component in another
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:03:06 GMT

Hallo,

I wrote a component that can render me an olap table using mondrian with a
customized jpivot. this component should be independent from all other
components, so the olap support can be enabled/disabled easily. What is the
best way to embedd this component in the main component?
I am new to ofbiz and a little bit puzzled by the huge amount of
configuration files.

To make this clear, there is something like
applications/frontend/...
and
applications/mondrian/...

and i want to embedd things from mondrina/ (which does have an own webapp
and so on) in frontend.

cheers,
Olaf