ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kunkel <DanielKun...@BioWaves.com>
Subject Strange Accounting Errors
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 05:12:27 GMT
Hi

I'm getting this error when mucking around in the new account
invoice/payment pages.

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error in form
[ListInvoicePaymentInfo] calling service with name
[getInvoicePaymentInfoList]:
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following required
parameter is missing: [OUT]
[getInvoicePaymentInfoList.invoicePaymentInfoList] (Error in form

--

The Following Errors Occurred when I attempted to change an invoice to
the "Ready" state:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Service invocation error (Could not commit transaction for service
[setInvoiceStatus] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction,
was rolled back instead because of: Error in simple-method [Post a
AcctgTrans
[file:/wrk/ofbiz/ofbiz/applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/ledger/AcctgTransServices.xml#postAcctgTrans]]:
; [Gl account id is not set for [00001] or mapping not found for account type ])

I'm pretty sure the second error is due to  an incorrect setup. Any
suggestions?

Thanks

Daniel