ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Pablo <oscar.pa...@opentrends.net>
Subject Re: default-resource-name
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:59:21 GMT
I know what this attribute is used for in entities. My question is
regarding to the attribute in view-entity: what sense makes it there if
it is not used at view level?

In GenericEntity.java, the comment in the code is the following:

// In case of view entity try to retrieve the field heading from the
real entity linked to the view

So, it seems the attribute default-resource-name at view level is not
used... or is used for another thing.