ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Do a Auth/Capture when order is placed instead of just a auth?
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:48:39 GMT
not real expert on this.
the simplest is to do a eca for capture based on ccauth.
it is not a simple eca, but could do it.
I believe the code authorizes then schedules the capture.
so the eca would have to unscheduled the capture if it was successful.
Also check out orderpaymentmethod. have not delved into this very far,
but I believe you can create one for doing authcapture.

Phillip Rhodes sent the following on 12/2/2007 10:52 PM:
> I just setup authorize.net with ofbiz.  Went very smoothly!
>
> Is there a way to have ofbiz do a Authorization and a Capture (AIMCCAuthCapture) when
an order is placed in the webstore?