ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ray Barlow <ray.bar...@makeyour-point.com>
Subject Re: can you cancel an order?
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 10:21:26 GMT
Scott,

Just tested cancelling in the ordermgr using the hot wax demo site and
it worked OK. So this is either a fairly recent change, as the demo site
is usually with 24hrs I think, or it's a little more specific to the
data you choose to use. Maybe a little more info on what you added and
who you tried doing it as?

Phillip to be clear on your original question you need to click the
"Edit Items" link when viewing the order and then you can either cancel
specific rows or all the items.

Ray