ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ajey <ajey.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject where createCreditCard service is actually defined in OFBiz
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 07:28:57 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to implement Debit Card payment method to
my application. I tried it in the same way as Credit Card do. But it is not
finding the service method and showing that "Service method does not exist"
but I have written respective code in PaymentMethodServices.java. The
interesting thing is that even if I deleted the createCreditCard method from
the java file, it still performed well and created credit card successfully.
So, I need to know that which is the place where the actual definition of
"createCreditCard" is, so that I can define my "createDebitCard" at that
very place.

Plz anyone who aware of this solution, help me.

Ajey (ajey.bitin@gmail.com)