ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Case Torres" <C...@casetorrestech.com>
Subject RE: Entity description - tables, columns & their use
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 15:15:27 GMT
Hey Jonathan,

I would like to join you in this effort. Let me know what the next steps
are. I expect coming up with some sort of format.

Thanks, Case

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathon -- Improov [mailto:jonw@improov.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 6:47 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Entity description - tables, columns & their use

Vedam,

I'm gonna try to comprehensively document all such ERP-related stuff in
OFBiz, starting next year
Feb. You wanna join me? It's gonna be a huge project. Yeah, OFBiz is that
huge.

Currently, as suggested by BJ, we need to figure out the meaning of those
fields by
reverse-engineering on-the-fly, as and when we need to. Familiarity with
OFBiz framework will be
necessary for such tasks.

Jonathon