ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jonathon -- Improov <j...@improov.com>
Subject Re: Insert Person Language And Nationality
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:01:05 GMT
Contact mechs are used for contact mechanisms. Doesn't direct tie/relate to a Person.

While it could be possible to attach "language" to a contact mech, it'll be weird for a Person
have say Mobile Phone A on which only English can be spoken and Mobile Phone B on which only

Spanish can be used. This is still valid, though, for a PartyGroup that has various contact
mechs
in different countries/locales speaking different languages.

Language and Nationality are best tied to the Person himself/herself, not to the Person's
contact
mechs.

Jonathon