ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David K├╝nzler ...@pxe.ch>
Subject content management (cms)
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 11:17:28 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the content/WebSites/CMS functionality to build a Web Site and I
have many questions I'll post in the dev Mailing List.

For this list my question is which OFBiz version I should use. At the moment
I use the trunk from SVN which seems to have some bugs.

Is there a more stable version? Is there a more functional version (could
also be that someone has it but didn't commit yet)?

Is anyone using the CMS to build Web Sites (not just for e-commerce)?

Thanks, David