ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Patidar" <amitpati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue corresponding to represent value's of two different entities field
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:18:10 GMT
Here are the details that
>From the  ProductScreens.xml

<entity-condition entity-name="PartyRole" list-name="organizations"
use-cache="true">
                    <condition-expr field-name="roleTypeId"
operator="equals" value="INTERNAL_ORGANIZATIO"/>
                </entity-condition>
This screen include the form below

>From the form
<field name="organizationPartyId" title="${uiLabelMap.ProductOrganization}
:">
            <drop-down allow-empty="false">
                 <list-options key-name="partyId" list-name="organizations"
description="[${partyId}]" list-entry-name=""/>
</drop-down>
</field>

Here from above code i wanted that  in the  " description="[${partyId}]"  "
it should be  some thing like    "  description="${groupName}[${partyId}]"
"    where group name belongs to  PartyNameView
table
ie i wanted to know the way  how we can display the value's of two different
entities in  a single
drop-down