ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: CAPTCHA Anyone?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:41:29 GMT

Yes, this might be handy for new customer (or other public account) forms.

It would be nice to have something fully in OFBiz that could generate images and handle the
input, but an external service should be fine for now and is probably a lot easier. We use
external services for various things and usually there are no IP issues as it is a remote
system client (like all of the shipping stuff, much of the CC processing stuff, etc).

-David