ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Patel" <apa...@adititechlabs.com>
Subject Re: payment gateways
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 14:22:54 GMT
Maximiliano,
As I wrote earlier, Ofbiz has support for Processing Credit Card Payments.
It depends on the Gateway Provider you are going through. Navigate to
OFBIZ_HOME\applications\accounting\src\org\ofbiz\accounting\thirdparty
folder and you will see the list of Payment Gateway Provided already
supported. If the one you are using is not listed then it should not be very
difficult to implement. You can use the existing Implementation as Templates
and take it from there.

Regards
Anil