ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David E. Jones" <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: WG: seed data database field name mapping
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:29:05 GMT

There are various ways to address this. One is to use an external
tool to map your XML structure to OFBiz entity structures, like XSLT.
Another option is to create a FTL file that does the mapping and then
point to that file in the entity XML file and the import tool will
run the transformation.

-David