ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tim Ruppert <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: ComputerWorld Article, Mentions OFBiz
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:30:54 GMT
Ian, all I can say is that each day we've discussed trying to devote
some resources the exercise you've teed up - and we're all interested
in.  Things have been rather busy, as you can imagine, and we ask for
a bit of patience.

We see your work and are excited about incorporating it as has been
described in the past.  Great stuff and thanks again.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert