ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David E. Jones" <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Subscribed Email Sending Funny Messages
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:53:53 GMT

It looks like someone subscribed to the user list (this list) has an
email server setup to filter attachments, which is fine, but it also
sends notice emails to the sender of each email about this, so every
time I write to the user list I get an email from this mail server,
and I'm guessing others are seeing the same thing (especially if they
are setup to always attach a signature file like I am).

Below is the messages I'm getting. If this is you, it would be
helpful if you could either change your mail server configuration to
not do this any more, or subscribe with a different email account and
unsubscribe this account.

Thanks,
-David