ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "G.Venkata Phanindra" <phani1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to edit web pages /template
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:36:31 GMT
Hi,
  Ofbiz layouts are defined using Widgets and these widget will internally
render the ftls and also we can edit the CSS part in framework/images/ for
making changes.I am not sure of any editting tools for widgets.
Please do look at ofbiz Documentation and vedios as they will give an
overview of ofbiz Framework
Regards,
G Venkata Phanindra.