ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David E. Jones" <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Migration of Manager Ref PDFs to Wiki Format
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:40:18 GMT

Thanks for the details on this Ian. I think based on this what Scott
proposed was a good idea, but it's probably best to move this over to
the end user doc space now and then get it into the normal doc
management process we hope for (ie allow people to casually comment
on it, but have a smaller and hopefully more experienced and
dedicated group actually changing it.

-David