ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ian McNulty <...@mcnultymedia.co.uk>
Subject Re: ComputerWorld Article, Mentions OFBiz
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:28:40 GMT
Tim,

For some inexplicable reason your email seems to have been one of the
first replies posted on this issue, but only arrived in my inbox some 16
hours later, when I was just on my way to bed. Having had no response
for days to me 2 previous posts I've been somewhat overwhelmed by
today's reactions. As I said before, I wasn't looking for praise, but
it's very much appreciated anyway. Many thanks.

Best,

Ian