ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ian McNulty <...@mcnultymedia.co.uk>
Subject Re: Migration of Manager Ref PDFs to Wiki Format
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:02:33 GMT
Jacques,

Your kind thoughts are much appreciated. You're not the first person to
suggest alternating arms. I've tried it, but I do most of my work in
graphics and video applications where using a mouse is more like using a
pen. Yes, you can do it left handed, but it's not a pretty sight! So
I've just kept on trying to ignore the pain - which is actually
worryingly easy when you're absorbed in what you're doing. It's
reminding yourself to do the exercises that's the difficult bit. Which
is why your suggestions on software are nothing short of brilliant. I
never even guessed such things existed and never thought to look. I'm
downloading Workrave as we speak. What a discovery. I owe you one. Many
thanks.

Best,

Ian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Ian,
>
> For RSI in mouse arm. Did you ever try to use both arms alternatively
> (by days or hours) ? Balance is a zen way...
> Use of softwares like Workpace (Windows) or Workrave may be interesting
> too.
>
> One more time : thanks for your brave work !
>
> Jacques

mcnultyMEDIA
60 Birkdale Gardens
Durham
DH1 2UL

t: +44 (0)191 384 4736
e: ian@mcnultymedia.co.uk
w: www.mcnultymedia.co.uk
This communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) named above and is
confidential. Any form of distribution, copying, discussion or use of this communication,
its contents, or any information contained herein without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender by email or by telephone
on +44 (0)191 384 4736

as a result of software viruses and would recommend that you carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment.