ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Walter Vaughan <wvaug...@steelerubber.com>
Subject Re: ComputerWorld Article, Mentions OFBiz
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:35:04 GMT
David E. Jones wrote:

> For open source business
> software projects like OFBiz are really rather rare, and don't get  much
> press.

Or visiblity at trade shows. I'm getting two or three marketing pieces a week
from the NCOF (National Conference on Operations & Fulfillment), and all I can
think is that there is a bunch of companies that could come into the family and
help sponsor pieces of ofBiz/openTaps.

I gave two seminars ("Data Standards" and "Marketing your small business on the
internet") this past weekend a the HotRod & Restoration Trade show in
Indianapolis. I did get ofBiz worked into the bio that was read by the person
introducing me, but I didn't get to spend much time talking about ofBiz during
the seminars.

I'm guessing in 2008 I'll make the push to give presentations on open source ERP
  /MRP/E-commerce systems [with a emphasis on ofBiz of course] at SEMA
(http://www.semashow.com), Automotive eForum (http://www.aftermarketeforum.com),
HRR (http://www.hotrodshow.com), and maybe even the Sema National Education
Conference.

--