ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ian McNulty <...@mcnultymedia.co.uk>
Subject Migration of Manager Ref PDFs to Wiki Format
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:28:03 GMT
Hi All,

I posted news of this a couple of days ago but put it in the General
questions thread by mistake, so thought I ought to try again on a new
thread.

I've now finished migrating the complete set of Undersun Manager
Reference PDFs to Wiki format.

I couldn't get access to the OFBiz End-User Documentation section so was
advised by Jacopo to put them under my Confluence Home page at:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/~ian@mcnultymedia.co.uk/Manager+References

Is this where they should stay, or do they now need be moved into a
public section of the Wiki where they can be amended and refined by
others as the project develops?

Ian