ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Scott Gray <lekt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Classpath
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:59:02 GMT
Hi Cameron

Yes, please create a jira issue and attach a patch, I'm sure it would be
committed.

Thanks
Scott

Cameron Smith wrote:
> I have just setup a tweaked version of OFBiz in a local SVN repository, as per the instructinos
on OFBiz Wiki, and one thing I fixed was the .classpath - which appears to point all source
dirs to build to bin, instead of the correct build/classes subdirs.

> This means that incremental building (Project -> Build automatically) doesn-t work,
as the changed classes don't get built to the place OFBiz looks for them.  I have corrected
this in our local copy of .classpath and would be happy to submit a patch for this, if David
thinks it is worth it.

> cameron

> New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo!
Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.