ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ray Barlow <ray.bar...@makeyour-point.com>
Subject Re: email subscription and contact lists
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 02:34:03 GMT
That's very helpful thanks. I was only looking at tables as I have an
import requirement for some existing addresses and I hadn't noticed the
service you mentioned, but I'm sure that will make the process easier.
I'll need to dig a little deeper though as I don't want to trigger the
email verification.

Thanks for the hint,

Ray