ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Cameron Smith <cameron_ord_sm...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Eclipse Classpath
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 15:34:26 GMT
I have just setup a tweaked version of OFBiz in a local SVN repository, as per the instructinos
on OFBiz Wiki, and one thing I fixed was the .classpath - which appears to point all source
dirs to build to bin, instead of the correct build/classes subdirs.

This means that incremental building (Project -> Build automatically) doesn-t work, as
the changed classes don't get built to the place OFBiz looks for them.  I have corrected this
in our local copy of .classpath and would be happy to submit a patch for this, if David thinks
it is worth it.

cameron

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo!
Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.