ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Fetching File from FTP server
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 05:11:59 GMT
Hi Baga,
Go to your eclipse development program and press alt-ctrl-r
type in 'ftpservices' and it will find it for you at:
ofbiz/framework/common/src/org/ofbiz/common/FtpServices.java

of course this is a service which you can use within an application or
application screen. If you need that you have to write that because i do not
know if there is something like that.

regards,
Hans