ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David E. Jones" <jone...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Help to set up a promotion
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:52:38 GMT

The general idea with these sorts of promotions is that each quantity
of each item can be used either as a qualifier or a benefactor of the
promotion. My guess is that addPromoQuantityCandidateUse is returning
0 because the two items are already use up as qualifiers, and
therefore can't be benefactors.

So, this is a case where you would have to write a special promo
action to handle the scenario so that the items are both qualifiers
and benefactors. There are some others that are like that.

-David