ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: JPublish information ? - site is down
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:46:47 GMT
Torsten,

OFBiz is not using JPublish anymore. OFBiz uses now its own widgets :
screen and form widgets. To know more about that the best way is too
have a look at the Free Training Videos. Please see
http://ofbiz.apache.org/

Jacques

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Torsten Schlabach" <TSchlabach@gmx.net>
À : <user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Envoyé : mardi 6 mars 2007 10:18
Objet : JPublish information ? - site is down

> Hi!
>
> In an attempt to get a better understanding of OFBiz internals, I have
already worked by way through FreeMaker. Now I understand that the
FreeMaker templates are used inside JPublish widgets (is that the term)
in OFBiz.

> I tried to find out some information about JPublish, but their site is
down since yesterday. I was checking www.jpublish.org. The
jpublish.sourceforge.net site just points your there as well and
https://jpublish.dev.java.net/ is not that helpful either.

> Unfortunately, and that suprised me, I was entirely unable to find any
3rd party howto, tutorial or article about JPublish at all.