ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From knowledgeblueba <brock.ander...@knowledgeblue.com>
Subject Removing Demo Products from Web Store
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:58:27 GMT

I am trying to remove demo products from our webstore we have created. I have
created a catalog and category under that catalog. This catalog is the only
catalog that is associated with our store. I have removed products from
their category and tried some other things but to no avail.

Why are their still demo products on the store and how can I remove them?

I would prefer not to do an 'ant clean all' process because there are a lot
of things associated with products and I have create some products that I
don't want wiped out.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Brock