ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: January 2007, number of subscribers to user, dev and commits mailing lists
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:44:50 GMT
Jeff,

Jeff Mahurin wrote:
> Hi Jacques
> Lurkers equals Learners... You really can't do more than LEARN until you
> completely understand what you are dealing with.

I totally agree with you here:
I really appreciate the persons that join a new list and take their time
in silence reading posts and learning before asking or (even worst)
throwing out (misleading) assertions and complaints and advices to other
new users.
I think it is a wise, intelligent and correct way of starting with a new
project.

Jacopo