ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Can a form contain another form in Form-wdgets
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 16:51:57 GMT

Could you explain more of what you mean by a nested form, or what
you're trying to do with it?

This has certainly been discussed and there are various solutions
depending on what you want to do. Keep in mind that the form widget
is part of a larger tool set and not like a reporting tool where all
you have is a report and so nested reports are the only to achieve
certain effects.

-David