ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Chavez" <ricardo.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: associate many machines to a production run task
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:04:03 GMT
Hello everybody
I have recently found these two entities, WorkEffortFixedAssetAssign and
WorkEffortFixedAssetStd, and was wondering if anyone had some information on
them, such as their purpose and how are they meant to be used, because they
might be what I'm looking for to implement the feature I described. So, any
thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

-- Ricardo Chavez