ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Interview with Si Chen from opentaps by Colin Charles
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:21:52 GMT

Please note: if JasperReports is a good solution (which it hasn't yet
proven to be), then we can and actually do (I think) include reports
written in Jasper in OFBiz.

The only thing we can't do is distribute the JasperReports jar files.
That means the installation process for OFBiz is slightly more
complicated, but it's not that big of a deal.

-David