ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Hamra" <marcelo_ha...@hotmail.com>
Subject inventory questions
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:24:25 GMT
Hi,

I need to transfer several products between facilities. I thought I could
use shipments but I readed that only sale and purchase orders are supported.
Is that correct?

I have no requirements on selecting any inventory Item to transfer, I only
need to transfer products if enough stock is available. I noted that
inventory transfers can be used, but I need to select the inventory Item,
and I coundn't find a way to send more than one product using this feature.
Should I generate a new entity "InventoryMovement" with a one to many
relationship with inventoryTransfers to implement what I want?

In the inventory Transfer screen there is a field Container ID field , but I
couldn't find a way to create a container. Is this feature available?

Regards.
Marcelo