ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Si Chen <sic...@opensourcestrategies.com>
Subject Re: inventory questions
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 22:39:23 GMT
Marcelo,

That's the modification that would have to be made -- instead of
showing Order Items, it should bring up a screen which allows you to
add inventory items instead of product items.  The transfer shipment
is sort of a feature that is specified in ofbiz but has never been
implemented.  The good news is, I do have some code that could help
with creating inventory transfers once the transfer shipment has been
created, so if you make the changes and then post it to jira, I can
put in my code as well.

Si