ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "David Zelaya Herrera" <david.zelay...@gmail.com>
Subject Accounting configuration
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:51:43 GMT
Hello everybody,

Some friends and I want to implement the ofbiz in some companies in Perú
(Latin América). I am studying the accounting component and I have some
questions about the accounting configuration.

When the invoice is marked Ready, the following entries are posted:

Dr. Uninvoiced Item Receipts (A)
Dr. Purchase Price Variance (Expense account), if any (B)
Cr. Accounts Payable (C)

I can get (A) and (B) of four ways (InvoiceItemType,
InvoiceItemTypeGlAccount, GlAccountTypeDefault, ProductGlAccount). But I
only can get (C) of one way (GlAccountTypeDefault).

So, if I have in GlAccountTypeDefault somethings like this:

glAccountTypeId = ACCOUNTS_PAYABLE
organizationPartyId = Company
glAccountId = 211000 (Account payable - merchandise)

When the invoice is marked ready (C) is always going to be equals to 211000.
What can I do if in some cases I want (C) to be equals to 211000 (Account
payable - merchandise) and anothers cases 212000 (Account payable -
operating)? I also want to know what new features are coming out to
accounting component?.

Thanks in advance,

David Zelaya Herrera