ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Si Chen <sic...@opensourcestrategies.com>
Subject Re: inventory questions
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 21:33:40 GMT
You should use the current Inventory Transfer feature.  There should
be no need to add another "InventoryMovement" entity for this
functionality.  If you have many inventory items to transfer, what
you can do is use the "Transfer Shipment" type of Shipment to group
them together.  What you can do is add items to the Shipment, then
when you mark it completed, have a SECA create and complete inventory
transfers for you.

Si