ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rohit2006 <rohitksur...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Redirect / restrict access based on geographical location of IP.
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:56:14 GMT

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Just to add, i am trying to restrict users from
a particular country to access a particluar  catalog on my website, to
maitain price confidentiality. I am looking at something basic, as there is
no fool proof way to do it (atleast i am not aware of it). One can simply
use a proxy server in another country to gain access to the site.

Rohit