ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Al Byers" <bye...@automationgroups.com>
Subject How does credit card processing work in this case
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:46:09 GMT
I have traced through the payment code every which way I can find and I
think I see what is going on, but I would like some confirmation and/or
help. We have a simple subscription app, so there is nothing to deliver upon
payment. I would just like the credit card to be billed upon checkout. It
looks like the key is to have an OrderPaymentPreference tied to the order
with a statusId = "PAYMENT_NOT_AUTH". This is in  the
CheckOutHelper.processPayment method.

Question #1: Is that right or am I missing something?

Question #2: What do I need to set up so that the OrderPaymentPreference
gets set properly?

Thanks,

-Al