ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Simple-method difficult question
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:58:36 GMT

In general a single operation is never worth re-writing a simple-
method in Java... with that it is always easier to use the call-*-
method operations.

How is it that you want to combine the lists? There are tools (and
example of use of these) in the simple-methods for various things
here, including a merge sort type of thing, or a simple concatenation
(with the list-to-list operation).

I guess I should take this opportunity to shamefully plug the best
resource I'm aware of to help with the learning needed for this sort
of development task: the Advanced Framework Training Materials from
Undersun Consulting! (okay, well, from me...). These are available in
the store at www.undersunconsulting.com (which is even running OFBiz,
though it's an older version).

-David