ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Simple-method difficult question
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 13:58:36 GMT

In general a single operation is never worth re-writing a simple-
method in Java... with that it is always easier to use the call-*-
method operations.

How is it that you want to combine the lists? There are tools (and
example of use of these) in the simple-methods for various things
here, including a merge sort type of thing, or a simple concatenation
(with the list-to-list operation).

I guess I should take this opportunity to shamefully plug the best
resource I'm aware of to help with the learning needed for this sort
of development task: the Advanced Framework Training Materials from
Undersun Consulting! (okay, well, from me...). These are available in
the store at www.undersunconsulting.com (which is even running OFBiz,
though it's an older version).

On Oct 5, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Amit Shinde wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I query twice in a simple-method. Each query returns a list. Is
> there a way
> we can add these two lists and return the result as a single
> unified list?
> 	Has anyone done this? Any help will be appreciated. I will need to
> implement a Java service otherwise.
> Thanks in advance,
> Amit Shinde

View raw message